i'm impatient...
Written on 12:04 AM by Angie
I know i just ordered the lotto thing yesterday. But i'm getting annoyed, i did MY part, i sent the money, and he hasn't sent back the confirmation, or anything about when i'll receive my cd-rom system.... i know the money was accepted, and i know that he renewed some ads on ebay, thus he was on his computer and fully capable of emailed me a confirmation instead of leaving me hanging, ESPECIALLY since i left him a message early this morning asking for shipping information! Grrr.... o'well i'm sure it will be fine, i just don't like being ignored. His feed back was good and he only sells this one product on ebay, all the feed back said "great service" "fast delivery" "this system works", though his stars for communication were not that good, so i guess i should be expecting this.
On the other hand, i've discovered that i've been making money and had forgotten all about it! Google. Its everywhere. I had forotten about my adsense. I had a funny thought a minute ago, about how google and fight club are similair. "the first rule of fight club is that you do not talk about fight club!" <---> "the first rule of google, is do not tell anyone to click on google!" lol yeah, i'm cheezy. I've posted my account for adsense, that IS ok, isn't it?